Affective cues and brand-extension evaluation: Exploring the influence of attitude toward the parent brand and attitude toward the extension ad
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
© 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 597–616, July 2006
How to Cite
Nan, X. (2006), Affective cues and brand-extension evaluation: Exploring the influence of attitude toward the parent brand and attitude toward the extension ad. Psychol. Mark., 23: 597–616. doi: 10.1002/mar.20148
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!