A cross-national study of the individual and national–cultural nomological network of consumer involvement
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
© 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Blocking in Consumer Choice
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 343–374, April 2007
How to Cite
Broderick, A. J. (2007), A cross-national study of the individual and national–cultural nomological network of consumer involvement. Psychol. Mark., 24: 343–374. doi: 10.1002/mar.20164
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!