The effects of optimal time of day on persuasion processes in older adults
Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 475–495, May 2007
How to Cite
Yoon, C., Lee, M. P. and Danziger, S. (2007), The effects of optimal time of day on persuasion processes in older adults. Psychol. Mark., 24: 475–495. doi: 10.1002/mar.20169
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!