“Never eat in that restaurant, I did!”: Exploring why people engage in negative word-of-mouth communication
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
© 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 661–680, August 2007
How to Cite
Wetzer, I. M., Zeelenberg, M. and Pieters, R. (2007), “Never eat in that restaurant, I did!”: Exploring why people engage in negative word-of-mouth communication. Psychol. Mark., 24: 661–680. doi: 10.1002/mar.20178
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!