Decreasing advertising interference: The impact of comparable differences on consumer memory in competitive advertising environments
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
© 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 919–945, November 2007
How to Cite
Lee, B.-K. and Lee, W.-N. (2007), Decreasing advertising interference: The impact of comparable differences on consumer memory in competitive advertising environments. Psychol. Mark., 24: 919–945. doi: 10.1002/mar.20190
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!