Birds of a feather flock together…definition, role and measure of congruence: An application to sponsorship
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
© 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 975–1000, November 2007
How to Cite
Fleck, N. D. and Quester, P. (2007), Birds of a feather flock together…definition, role and measure of congruence: An application to sponsorship. Psychol. Mark., 24: 975–1000. doi: 10.1002/mar.20192
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!