Consumers' preference shifts under the deletion of common features with varying attractiveness: An examination of competing explanations
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 382–398, April 2008
How to Cite
Chiou, W.-B. (2008), Consumers' preference shifts under the deletion of common features with varying attractiveness: An examination of competing explanations. Psychol. Mark., 25: 382–398. doi: 10.1002/mar.20214
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!