Comparing leading theoretical models of behavioral predictions and post-behavior evaluations
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1131–1150, December 2008
How to Cite
Richetin, J., Perugini, M., Adjali, I. and Hurling, R. (2008), Comparing leading theoretical models of behavioral predictions and post-behavior evaluations. Psychol. Mark., 25: 1131–1150. doi: 10.1002/mar.20257
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!