What moderates the too-much-choice effect?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Assortment Structure and Choice
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 229–253, March 2009
How to Cite
Scheibehenne, B., Greifeneder, R. and Todd, P. M. (2009), What moderates the too-much-choice effect?. Psychol. Mark., 26: 229–253. doi: 10.1002/mar.20271
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!