Size, entropy, and density: What is the difference that makes the difference between small and large real-world assortments?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Assortment Structure and Choice
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 254–279, March 2009
How to Cite
Fasolo, B., Hertwig, R., Huber, M. and Ludwig, M. (2009), Size, entropy, and density: What is the difference that makes the difference between small and large real-world assortments?. Psychol. Mark., 26: 254–279. doi: 10.1002/mar.20272
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!