How to repair customer trust after negative publicity: The roles of competence, integrity, benevolence, and forgiveness
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Scholarly Works from the GMC
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 572–589, July 2009
How to Cite
Xie, Y. and Peng, S. (2009), How to repair customer trust after negative publicity: The roles of competence, integrity, benevolence, and forgiveness. Psychol. Mark., 26: 572–589. doi: 10.1002/mar.20289
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 70572022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!