Trait superstition and consumer behavior: Re-conceptualization, measurement, and initial investigations
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 689–713, August 2009
How to Cite
Carlson, B. D., Mowen, J. C. and Fang, X. (2009), Trait superstition and consumer behavior: Re-conceptualization, measurement, and initial investigations. Psychol. Mark., 26: 689–713. doi: 10.1002/mar.20295
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!