Third-person perception and purchase behavior in response to various selling methods
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1091–1107, December 2009
How to Cite
Tal-Or, N., Shilo, S. and Meister, T. (2009), Third-person perception and purchase behavior in response to various selling methods. Psychol. Mark., 26: 1091–1107. doi: 10.1002/mar.20314
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!