Planned versus unplanned timing changes in payment and product receipt: Implications for sales promotion and services management strategy
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 229–251, March 2010
How to Cite
Spears, N., Mowen, J. C. and Chakraborty, G. (2010), Planned versus unplanned timing changes in payment and product receipt: Implications for sales promotion and services management strategy. Psychol. Mark., 27: 229–251. doi: 10.1002/mar.20329
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!