Service quality, perceived value, corporate image, and customer loyalty in the context of varying levels of switching costs
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 252–262, March 2010
How to Cite
Wang, C.-Y. (2010), Service quality, perceived value, corporate image, and customer loyalty in the context of varying levels of switching costs. Psychol. Mark., 27: 252–262. doi: 10.1002/mar.20330
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!