The author thanks Kerstin Kienzle for the data collection, and gratefully acknowledges the support from the company whose diabetes customers build the basis for the study samples. The author also thanks the editor and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful and constructive comments, as well as Stefanie Exler for her comments on an earlier version of the article.
Brand community: Drivers and outcomes†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 347–368, April 2010
How to Cite
Stokburger-Sauer, N. (2010), Brand community: Drivers and outcomes. Psychol. Mark., 27: 347–368. doi: 10.1002/mar.20335
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!