This research was partly financed by the Danish National Research Agency (FSE-24-02-0305), whose support is gratefully acknowledged. Birgitte Steffensen is thanked for her assistance in translating an earlier version of the manuscript into English. Also, the reviewers and the editor are thanked for constructive comments and suggestions.
Using vignettes to study family consumption processes†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 445–464, May 2010
How to Cite
Grønhøj, A. and Bech-Larsen, T. (2010), Using vignettes to study family consumption processes. Psychol. Mark., 27: 445–464. doi: 10.1002/mar.20338
- Issue online: 7 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!