Brand-self identity narratives in the James Bond movies
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Brand—Consumer Storytelling Theory and Research
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 557–567, June 2010
How to Cite
Cooper, H., Schembri, S. and Miller, D. (2010), Brand-self identity narratives in the James Bond movies. Psychol. Mark., 27: 557–567. doi: 10.1002/mar.20344
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!