Multi-method research on consumer–brand associations: Comparing free associations, storytelling, and collages
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Brand—Consumer Storytelling Theory and Research
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 584–602, June 2010
How to Cite
Koll, O., von Wallpach, S. and Kreuzer, M. (2010), Multi-method research on consumer–brand associations: Comparing free associations, storytelling, and collages. Psychol. Mark., 27: 584–602. doi: 10.1002/mar.20346
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!