Consumers' identification and beyond: Attraction, reverence, and escapism in the evaluation of films
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 821–845, September 2010
How to Cite
Addis, M. and Holbrook, M. B. (2010), Consumers' identification and beyond: Attraction, reverence, and escapism in the evaluation of films. Psychol. Mark., 27: 821–845. doi: 10.1002/mar.20359
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!