Consumer myths and the gay men and women who believe them: a qualitative look at movements and markets
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 53–68, January 2011
How to Cite
Gudelunas, D. (2011), Consumer myths and the gay men and women who believe them: a qualitative look at movements and markets. Psychol. Mark., 28: 53–68. doi: 10.1002/mar.20380
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!