The authors would like to thank the support of the Consejería de Educación from Junta de Castilla y León (Spain) under grant BU006A07. The authors are also indebted to P&M reviewers for their valuable comments.
Does involvement matter in online shopping satisfaction and trust?†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 145–167, February 2011
How to Cite
Martín, S. S., Camarero, C. and José, R. S. (2011), Does involvement matter in online shopping satisfaction and trust?. Psychol. Mark., 28: 145–167. doi: 10.1002/mar.20384
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!