The authors wish to thank Bill Dillon, Priyali Rajagopal, and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Changing your mind about seeing a brand that you never saw: Implications for brand attitudes†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 168–187, February 2011
How to Cite
Howard, D. J. and Kerin, R. A. (2011), Changing your mind about seeing a brand that you never saw: Implications for brand attitudes. Psychol. Mark., 28: 168–187. doi: 10.1002/mar.20385
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!