Can advertising elements improve consumer evaluations of brand extensions with a moderate or low fit?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 205–218, February 2011
How to Cite
Bambauer-Sachse, S., Hüttl, V. and Gierl, H. (2011), Can advertising elements improve consumer evaluations of brand extensions with a moderate or low fit?. Psychol. Mark., 28: 205–218. doi: 10.1002/mar.20387
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!