Gay men's identity attempt pathway and its implication on consumption
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 388–416, April 2011
How to Cite
Hsieh, M. H. and Wu, S. L. (2011), Gay men's identity attempt pathway and its implication on consumption. Psychol. Mark., 28: 388–416. doi: 10.1002/mar.20394
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!