The authors wish to thank the Kmart and Davidson centers for financial assistance.
The effects of cognitive thinking style and ambient scent on online consumer approach behavior, experience approach behavior, and search motivation†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 496–519, May 2011
How to Cite
Vinitzky, G. and Mazursky, D. (2011), The effects of cognitive thinking style and ambient scent on online consumer approach behavior, experience approach behavior, and search motivation. Psychol. Mark., 28: 496–519. doi: 10.1002/mar.20398
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!