The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support of the Research Foundation Flanders (3G063807).
Combined influence of selective focus and decision involvement on attitude–behavior consistency in a context of memory-based decision making†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 539–560, June 2011
How to Cite
Van Kerckhove, A., Vermeir, I. and Geuens, M. (2011), Combined influence of selective focus and decision involvement on attitude–behavior consistency in a context of memory-based decision making. Psychol. Mark., 28: 539–560. doi: 10.1002/mar.20400
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!