This research was supported in part by the LAS Small Grant and the Faculty Development Grant of Iowa State University to the first author.
If you feel it now you will think it later: The interactive effects of mood over time on brand extension evaluations†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 561–583, June 2011
How to Cite
Sar, S., Duff, B. R.L. and Anghelcev, G. (2011), If you feel it now you will think it later: The interactive effects of mood over time on brand extension evaluations. Psychol. Mark., 28: 561–583. doi: 10.1002/mar.20401
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!