The authors would like to thank Joel Urbany for his insightful comments on an earlier draft and Harish Sujan for his continued guidance in the development of this manuscript.
Consumer uncertainty, revisited†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 584–607, June 2011
How to Cite
Shiu, E. M.K., Walsh, G., Hassan, L. M. and Shaw, D. (2011), Consumer uncertainty, revisited. Psychol. Mark., 28: 584–607. doi: 10.1002/mar.20402
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Care and Commitment in Ethical Consumption: An Exploration of the ‘Attitude–Behaviour Gap’, Journal of Business Ethics, 2015,, , ,
- 4Communicating Scientific Evidence in Qualified Health Claims, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2015, 00, ,
- 5The influence of retailers’ family firm image on new product acceptance, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 2015, 43, 12, 1126, ,
- 8Operational risk escalation: An empirical analysis of UK call centres, International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 30, 298, , ,
- 9Perceived risk, risk-reduction strategies (RRS) and consumption occasions, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 2013, 25, 3, 369, , ,