The authors are thankful for guidance and constructive comments from the editor, Rajan Nataraajan, and two anonymous reviewers. For helpful feedback on earlier versions of this manuscript, the authors thank Andreas Aholt, Antoine Bechara, and Thorsten Teichert, as well as the session participants at the Academy of Marketing Science's Annual Conference, the American Marketing Association's Winter Conference, and the Association for Consumer Research's Annual Conference. This research was supported by generous grants from the Hasso Plattner Research Program and the Google and WPP Marketing Research Awards. The research was completed while the first and the second author were visiting faculty at EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey.
Functional magnetic resonance imaging in consumer research: A review and application†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 608–637, June 2011
How to Cite
Reimann, M., Schilke, O., Weber, B., Neuhaus, C. and Zaichkowsky, J. (2011), Functional magnetic resonance imaging in consumer research: A review and application. Psychol. Mark., 28: 608–637. doi: 10.1002/mar.20403
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!