The authors wish to thank William T. Ross, Harish Sujan, and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft; Eileen LaFauci for her help with the data collection; and the Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust for allowing the field study data to be collected at one of their facilities. This research was partially funded by monies from the Smeal College of Business and the Schreyer Honors College at The Pennsylvania State University.
Retail therapy: A strategic effort to improve mood†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 638–659, June 2011
How to Cite
Atalay, A. S. and Meloy, M. G. (2011), Retail therapy: A strategic effort to improve mood. Psychol. Mark., 28: 638–659. doi: 10.1002/mar.20404
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!