Older consumers' Tv home shopping: Loneliness, parasocial interaction, and perceived convenience
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 763–780, August 2011
How to Cite
Lim, C. M. and Kim, Y.-K. (2011), Older consumers' Tv home shopping: Loneliness, parasocial interaction, and perceived convenience. Psychol. Mark., 28: 763–780. doi: 10.1002/mar.20411
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!