The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support for this project from the Association for Fundraising Professionals and Legacy Leaders.
Bequest giving: Revisiting donor motivation with dimensional qualitative research†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Dimensional Qualitative Research as a Paradygmatic Shift in Qualitative Inquiry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 980–997, October 2011
How to Cite
Sargeant, A. and Shang, J. (2011), Bequest giving: Revisiting donor motivation with dimensional qualitative research. Psychol. Mark., 28: 980–997. doi: 10.1002/mar.20424
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!