The authors thank Chika Kobayashi and Yasuko Martin for assisting with the interviews. The authors appreciate the helpful comments of Psychology & Marketing reviewers on earlier drafts of this article.
Gestalt modeling of international tourism behavior: Applying dimensional qualitative research in constructing grounded theory†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Dimensional Qualitative Research as a Paradygmatic Shift in Qualitative Inquiry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 998–1026, October 2011
How to Cite
Martin, D. and Woodside, A. G. (2011), Gestalt modeling of international tourism behavior: Applying dimensional qualitative research in constructing grounded theory. Psychol. Mark., 28: 998–1026. doi: 10.1002/mar.20425
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!