When Satisfied Consumers Do Not Return: Variety Seeking's Effect on Short- and Long-Term Intentions
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 15–24, January 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez-García, I., Pieters, R., Zeelenberg, M. and Bigné, E. (2012), When Satisfied Consumers Do Not Return: Variety Seeking's Effect on Short- and Long-Term Intentions. Psychol. Mark., 29: 15–24. doi: 10.1002/mar.20431
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!