The author thanks Glen H. Elder Jr., Florian Kohlbacher, Euhun Lee, Anil Mathur, Rajan Nataraajan, Simone Pettigrew, Sharon Sullivan, Jack Wei, and the staff of the Broenfenbrenner Life Course Center, Cornell University for their assistance in preparing this manuscript.
Consumer Behavior in Later Life: Current Knowledge, Issues, and New Directions for Research
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 57–75, February 2012
How to Cite
Moschis, G. P. (2012), Consumer Behavior in Later Life: Current Knowledge, Issues, and New Directions for Research. Psychol. Mark., 29: 57–75. doi: 10.1002/mar.20504
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!