Customer Satisfaction and Elapsed Time since Purchase as Drivers of Price Knowledge
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 76–86, February 2012
How to Cite
Homburg, C., Koschate-Fischer, N. and Wiegner, C. M. (2012), Customer Satisfaction and Elapsed Time since Purchase as Drivers of Price Knowledge. Psychol. Mark., 29: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/mar.20505
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!