To Be or Not to Be Price Conscious—a Segment-Based Analysis of Compromise Effects in Market-Like Framings
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 107–116, February 2012
How to Cite
Müller, H., Vogt, B. and Kroll, E. B. (2012), To Be or Not to Be Price Conscious—a Segment-Based Analysis of Compromise Effects in Market-Like Framings. Psychol. Mark., 29: 107–116. doi: 10.1002/mar.20508
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!