This research was supported by the Strategic Research Grant (7001674–880) awarded to the first two authors by the City University of Hong Kong.
Interpersonal Relationship, Service Quality, Seller Expertise: How Important Are They to Adolescent Consumers?
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 365–377, May 2012
How to Cite
Wan, W. W. N., Luk, C.-L., Fam, K.-S., Wu, P. and Chow, C. W. C. (2012), Interpersonal Relationship, Service Quality, Seller Expertise: How Important Are They to Adolescent Consumers?. Psychol. Mark., 29: 365–377. doi: 10.1002/mar.20527
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- Strategic Research Grant. Grant Number: 7001674–880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!