The Key Components of Feng Shui and Their Implications for Marketing
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Feng Shui and Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 479–487, July 2012
How to Cite
Yau, O. H. M. (2012), The Key Components of Feng Shui and Their Implications for Marketing. Psychol. Mark., 29: 479–487. doi: 10.1002/mar.20536
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!