Consumers’ Views of Feng Shui: Antecedents and Behavioral Consequences
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Feng Shui and Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 488–501, July 2012
How to Cite
Luk, C.-L., Wan, W. W. N., Chow, R. P. M., Chow, C. W. C., Fam, K.-S., Wu, P. and Kim, S. (2012), Consumers’ Views of Feng Shui: Antecedents and Behavioral Consequences. Psychol. Mark., 29: 488–501. doi: 10.1002/mar.20537
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7001910-880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!