How Attachment Affects the Strength of Peer Influence on Adolescent Consumer Behavior
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 558–567, August 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Wang, L. and Shi, J. (2012), How Attachment Affects the Strength of Peer Influence on Adolescent Consumer Behavior. Psychol. Mark., 29: 558–567. doi: 10.1002/mar.20543
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!