The author would like to thank the anonymous referees and Professor Nataraajan for their valuable comments and suggestions on the early version of this paper. This research received financial support from the Taiwan National Science Council, NSC 100–2410-H-364–003.
Cognitive Lock-In Effects on Consumer Purchase Intentions in the Context of B2C Web Sites
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 738–751, October 2012
How to Cite
Shih, H.-P. (2012), Cognitive Lock-In Effects on Consumer Purchase Intentions in the Context of B2C Web Sites. Psychol. Mark., 29: 738–751. doi: 10.1002/mar.20560
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 100–2410-H-364–003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!