The authors thank the two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments. This research was supported by the Mark Schuman Center for Entrepreneurship at the Jerusalem College of Technology.
What Does this Gift Say about Me, You, and Us? The Role of Adolescents’ Gift Giving in Managing their Impressions among their Peers
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 752–764, October 2012
How to Cite
Segev, R., Shoham, A. and Ruvio, A. (2012), What Does this Gift Say about Me, You, and Us? The Role of Adolescents’ Gift Giving in Managing their Impressions among their Peers. Psychol. Mark., 29: 752–764. doi: 10.1002/mar.20561
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Mark Schuman Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!