Kevin E. Voss and Xiang Fang are Associate Professors of Marketing, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University. Bashar Gammoh is Associate Professor of Marketing, College of Business Administration, University of Toledo. The authors appreciate the helpful comments of Bev Dunham, Todd Arnold, and two anonymous reviewers on earlier versions of this article.
How does a Brand Ally Affect Consumer Evaluations of a Focal Brand?
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 929–940, December 2012
How to Cite
Voss, K. E., Gammoh, B. S. and Fang, X. (2012), How does a Brand Ally Affect Consumer Evaluations of a Focal Brand?. Psychol. Mark., 29: 929–940. doi: 10.1002/mar.20575
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!