This research was supported by a grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Textile Center to Dr. Englis by the Richard Edgerton Endowment at Berry College, and by a grant awarded to Dr. Phillips by The Pedro Arrupe Center for Business Ethics, Haub School of Business, Saint Joseph's University.
Does Innovativeness Drive Environmentally Conscious Consumer Behavior?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 160–172, February 2013
How to Cite
Englis, B. G. and Phillips, D. M. (2013), Does Innovativeness Drive Environmentally Conscious Consumer Behavior?. Psychol. Mark., 30: 160–172. doi: 10.1002/mar.20595
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Richard Edgerton Endowment at Berry College
- Pedro Arrupe Center for Business Ethics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!