This work was supported by the Universiti Utara Malaysia and the Business School of the University of Western Australia.
The Effects of Following Islam in Decisions about Taboo Products
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 357–371, April 2013
How to Cite
Muhamad, N. and Mizerski, D. (2013), The Effects of Following Islam in Decisions about Taboo Products. Psychol. Mark., 30: 357–371. doi: 10.1002/mar.20611
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Business School of the University of Western Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!