The author would like to thank Psychology & Marketing for enabling this Special Issue on the topic of measuring sponsorship performance to emerge. In particular, he would like to thank Professor Rajan Nataraajan for his encouragement and indeed forbearance over the evolution of this issue. Particular gratitude is due to the contributors whose insights and perspectives collectively add to a greater understanding of the issues involved in measuring sponsorship performance.
Measuring Sponsorship Performance: Challenge and Direction
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Measuring Sponsorship Performance
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 385–393, May 2013
How to Cite
Meenaghan, T. (2013), Measuring Sponsorship Performance: Challenge and Direction. Psychol. Mark., 30: 385–393. doi: 10.1002/mar.20613
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Out with the old and in with the new: a study of new kit sponsorship and brand associations in the Barclays Premier League, Journal of Product & Brand Management, 2015, 24, 3, 229,
- 2Financing social marketing programs through sponsorship: implications for evaluation, Journal of Social Marketing, 2014, 4, 1, 22, , ,
- 3Handbook of Research on Management of Cultural Products, 2014,,