The author would like to thank Psychology & Marketing for enabling this Special Issue on the topic of measuring sponsorship performance to emerge. In particular, he would like to thank Professor Rajan Nataraajan for his encouragement and indeed forbearance over the evolution of this issue. Particular gratitude is due to the contributors whose insights and perspectives collectively add to a greater understanding of the issues involved in measuring sponsorship performance.
Measuring Sponsorship Performance: Challenge and Direction
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Measuring Sponsorship Performance
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 385–393, May 2013
How to Cite
Meenaghan, T. (2013), Measuring Sponsorship Performance: Challenge and Direction. Psychol. Mark., 30: 385–393. doi: 10.1002/mar.20613
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!