The authors thank the Australian Research Council DP0772168 for funding of the research and Tony Meenaghan for many insightful comments.
Memory for Sponsorship Relationships: A Critical Juncture in Thinking
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Measuring Sponsorship Performance
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 394–407, May 2013
How to Cite
Cornwell, T. B. and Humphreys, M. S. (2013), Memory for Sponsorship Relationships: A Critical Juncture in Thinking. Psychol. Mark., 30: 394–407. doi: 10.1002/mar.20614
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0772168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!